All products sold by Atlantis Pools come with a warranty from the Australian manufacturer, as well as the statutory guarantees required by the Australian Consumer Law
Swimming Pool Refunds – Change of Mind / Ordered Wrong Product
Please choose carefully, and if you are unsure please contact our customer care team before placing your order, as it may not be possible to refund or exchange swimming pools where you have changed your mind or ordered the incorrect product for your needs.
Due to the size and nature of our range of Swimming Pools we usually do not offer refunds or exchanges on above ground / in-ground or semi in-ground pools where you have changed your mind or ordered the incorrect product.
Under certain circumstances we maybe able to offer a full or partial refund on smaller non-custom pools however there will be a re-stocking fee (up to 25%), and you would be responsible for return delivery charges & returning the item to our warehouse. If you were not charged delivery in your original order, or you received subsided delivery the actual delivery fee (or difference) will be deducted from your refund.
If you would like to discuss a return or exchange please call or email us and we would be happy to discuss options.
Replacement Pool Liners
Replacement Pool Liners cannot be returned once the box has been opened or the liner/s has been removed from the packaging. Please see below for change of mind refund conditions
Accessories and Parts
Swimming Pool accessories and parts, except when included as part of a swimming pool package, can be returned for a refund or exchange if the following conditions are met
Change of Mind Refund Conditions
- You contact us within 14 days of the purchase date
- The product is unused and in ‘as new’ condition
- All components, parts, manuals and accessories must be returned with the item
- The item is in its original packaging
- You are responsible for returning the item to us (including delivery costs and insurance)
- You must contact us to obtain a Returns Authorisation Number and return address before returning the item to us (see instructions below)
- A restocking fee of up to 15% may apply depending on the product
- If you were not charged delivery in your original order, or you received subsided delivery the actual delivery fee (or difference) will be deducted from your refund.
Faulty Products & Warranty Claims
Within 14 Days – Accessories and Parts Only
If an accessory or part you ordered is faulty on arrival or damaged, you are welcome to return it for a refund or exchange within 14 days of the purchase date. The refund will be issued for the full amount paid for the product including the freight if it was our fault.
Please follow the process below to initiate a return / refund request
If a product you received develops a fault within the warranty period please contact us in the first instance to discuss the fault. Our team will be able to assist you and advise if the fault will be covered under warranty. We can then help you complete a warranty claim and we will liaise with the supplier or manufacturer to submit and follow-up on your claim. We may requests photos and or a video to help us assess your claim.
How to Return a Product
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us here to discuss your return and request a Returns Authorisation Number (RMA). A member of the team will then get in touch to discuss the next steps, and provide you with the details you need to complete your return.
When you contact us please include:
- Your order number
- Item you wish to return
- Reason for the return (e.g. change of mind, faulty product etc)
- Your best contact phone number and and email address.