The structural deep-ends add 600mm of extra water depth by gradually sloping the shape of the liner and (2) deep-end channels.
Available in both the 3.8m and 4.6m wide oval pools from 6m in length. The resin pool gradually slopes down to a 2m deep-end with a safety ledge built around the perimeter of the deep-end.
Installations of these type of deep-ends are recommended to be installed by a experienced pool builder as they are more difficult than the standard flat bottom pool installations.
Atlantis Pools can provide detailed specifications for the excavation and installation of all our structural deep-end pools.
Structural Deep-end are on average an additional $600 to the standard pool package, ask us for a quote on your pool size.
BOWL DEEP ENDS
The bowl deep-end add 300mm of extra water depth, tensioned with a flat base liner.
Available across the entire range of pool sizes as there is no extra components associated with the bowl deep end option.
Installations of bowl deep-ends are can be easier to install than the structural deep-end and no additional cost to the pool package, only additional in excavation and installation
Atlantis Pools can provide detailed specifications for the excavation and installation of all our bowl deep-end pools.
- THE ABOVE GROUND POOL EXPOSED
- For all of the technical details on the above ground pools and their components
- DEEP ENDS AND BOWL OUT OPTIONS
- You have a choice to have a flat base pool or a bowl deep end or a structural deep end pool up to 1.8m
- TOP LEVEL OF SAFETY STANDARDS
- Our skimmer box complies to the new Australian Standards – Peace of mind for you and your family
DELIVERY AUSTRALIA WIDE
We provide delivery Australia wide, get a custom quote to your location here. Fill out the quote request form